Online & Mobile Banking
SCB BillPay's Recent Upgrade
Sevier County Bank has upgraded its BillPay service to make paying bills better, easier and more convenient than ever, giving you more freedom to enjoy life. It's more than just an electronic means to pay bills. With SCB BillPay, you can Pay a Person (P2P), set up an eBill, send a Rush Payment (fee varies), and more!
The SCB BillPay upgrade took effect on June 17. Here’s what you can expect the next time you log in to use this service:
- You will be prompted to answer a challenge phrase the first time you log in to your upgraded account.
- All of your payees and any scheduled payments should automatically carry over to the new system.
Please to see the enhanced simplicity and convenience of upgraded SCB BillPay.
Contact SCB’s Deposit Operations Department at 865-453-6101 with any questions.
With SCB Online Banking, you can:
- Sign up for SCB BillPay service
- Personalize your service to fit your specific financial management needs.
- Receive eStatements
- Review current account transactions and copies of previous statements.
- Set up custom alerts to manage your money.
- Manage your accounts online:
- Check your account balances.
- Transfer funds between your SCB accounts.
- Confirm your deposits, withdrawals & other transactions.
- Keep track of your cleared checks.
- Make loan payments.
- Issue stop payment orders (fees apply).
- Download transactions to financial software programs.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions about Online or Mobile Banking. Just let us know how we can help. Call (865) 453-6101 during banking hours and ask to be connected to the Deposit Operations Department, stop by any one of our convenient locations, or contact us via e-mail anytime. (Please remember to choose the Secure E-mail option if you include any account and/or identity-sensitive information in your message.)
Most of the services listed above are currently FREE and are delivered with the highest security available. Internet service provider fees and/or mobile carrier fees may apply.