Online and Mobile Banking is getting even better!
- Whether on your computer, or your tablet, or your phone, all your experiences will look and feel the same.
- Great news: Your existing username and password will get you right in.
- For enhanced security, two-factor authentication will now be part of your online banking experience. You will receive either an email or a text to a mobile device to verify your access of your online account.
- Download our new app from the App Store or Google Play on April 13th.
With SCB Online Banking, you can:
- Manage your accounts online:
- Check your account balances
- Transfer funds between your SCB accounts
- Confirm your deposits, withdrawals & other transactions
- Keep track of your cleared checks
- Make loan payments
- Issue stop payment orders (fees apply)
- Download transactions to financial software programs
SCB Bill Pay makes it easy to pay a single bill or recurring monthly bills. Pay them today or schedule them for a future date.
New to Bill Pay? View a short demo to see the enhanced simplicity and convenience of upgraded SCB BillPay.
If you are already an online banking customer and interested in enrolling, contact SCB’s Deposit Operations Department at (865) 453-6101.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions about Online or Mobile Banking. Just let us know how we can help. Call (865) 453-6101 during banking hours and ask to be connected to the Deposit Operations Department, stop by any one of our convenient locations, or contact us via e-mail anytime. (Please remember to choose the Secure E-mail option if you include any account and/or identity-sensitive information in your message.)
The services listed above are currently provided at no additional cost and are delivered with the highest security available. Internet service provider fees and/or mobile carrier fees may apply.